This is a hearty meal perfect for a heavy workout day, or when you need a little extra fuel. Tip: Look for Sweet Potatoes that are perfectly sized for your containers and your portions so you don’t have to cut them.
BBQ stuffed sweet potatoes (makes 6 servings):
- Sweet potatoes, 6
- favorite seasoning,
- Jack Daniels BBQ pulled pork (got ours from BJ’s Club),
- 3 heads broccoli raw,
- Coconut oil spray, found ours at Marshall’s
- salt & pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven 350*. Bake sweet potatoes on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 1-1.5 hours or until soft.
- Once baked, slice sweet potatoes down the middle and season liberally with your favorite seasoning.
- Stuff pulled pork into sweet potato
- Fill rest of container with broccoli
- Spray broccoli with coconut oil spray, and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Allow meal to cool before putting lid on and storing in the refrigerator.
Stores safely for 5 days.